KKR Releases "Europe: Complexity Rules" by Henry H. McVey
New Macro Report Reviews Potential Investment Opportunities and Risks in the Region
"Given the recent political uncertainty in
In his latest report,
1. Despite significant political uncertainty - and almost in spite of itself - European GDP continues to chug along at a steady clip.
2. Investors should continue to think about a European macro environment where consumption, particularly around experiences, remains compelling relative to overall trend growth.
4. Our discussions surrounding the banking sector lead us to remain constructive on both bank stocks and the assets banks are selling.
5. We believe that the underlying performance of European equities is potentially misunderstood by market participants.
Links to access this note as well as an archive of
- To read the latest Insights: click here.
- To download a PDF version: click here.
- To download the KKR Insights app for iOS click here, and for Android click here.
- For an archive of previous publications please visit www.KKRinsights.com.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages investments across multiple asset classes including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit and hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world‐class people, and driving growth and value creation at the asset level. KKR invests its own capital alongside its partners' capital and brings opportunities to others through its capital markets business. References to KKR's investments may include the activities of its sponsored funds. For additional information about
The views expressed herein are the personal views of Henry McVey of KKR and do not necessarily reflect the views of KKR. This information is not research and should not be treated as research. It does not represent valuation judgments with respect to any financial instrument, issuer, security or sector that may be described or referenced herein and does not represent a formal or official view of KKR. It is being provided merely to provide a framework to assist in the implementation of an investor's own analysis and an investor's own views on the topic discussed herein. There can be no assurance that an investment strategy will be successful. Historic market trends are not reliable indicators of actual future market behavior or future performance of any particular investment which may differ materially, and should not be relied upon as such. This information should not be viewed as a current or past recommendation or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities or to adopt any investment strategy. References to a target portfolio and allocations are hypothetical allocation of assets and not reflect an actual portfolio. The views expressed herein and discussion of any target portfolio or allocations may not be reflected in the strategies and products that KKR offers or invests, including strategies and products to which
News Provided by Acquire Media